Meet your new
Hey! I’m Ayse Ozalkan, a mother of two with a humour and sarcasm expertise. I’m a Cypriot native that’s fuelled by coffee, nature and jaw-dropping designs..
Myself, my two little girls and our fur baby live in the centre of London at Canary Wharf, known for its tall buildings of nature! ;)
Have a question? Talk to our expert.
founded my studio over fifteen years ago and since then I’ve worked with countless amazing clients. After a 5 year break in paid work due to parenting, I am now back with even more love for design. The websites I design are beautiful to look at, easy to navigate, and SEO-optimized.
I’ve been where you are now. I’m mortified to admit that I’ve spent more hours redesigning my entire website layout over and over, than I have actually marketing my business.
Fields of experience
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe InDesign
years in the industry
Fun facts about me
- I’m T-E-R-R-I-F-I-E-D of frogs.
- Whenever I interact with people, I need a 4 hour nap.
- I'm nicer when I like my outfit.
- I'm pretty good at winning arguments in the shower.
- When I was a little girl, I wanted to be an immigrations officer cuz I was obsessed with stamps. But! When I realized I couldn't wear my pajamas to work, I quickly changed my mind.